Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer City of Altamonte Springs Internship Opportunity

Contact DURP alum Chris Gilhooley (MSP 2010) directly if interested. c.gilhooley@gmail.com.

This is really random but I just got off the phone with a GIS professional I know who works for the City of Altamonte Springs down here in Orlando. He said that they're looking for a full time GIS intern this summer. From what I understand the pay isn't that great but they are trying to turn the internship into a full time salary position by October of this year. He asked me if I knew of any qualified candidates so I figured I'd pass the word along to you. If there are any students who are here for the summer and looking for work, let me know. I'd be happy to pass their resume along.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please establish your identity with your comment. Comments with anonymous or fictionalized identities will be removed.