The Urban and Regional Planning Program awards several scholarships throughout the year. To be qualified for these scholarships, you must be a full-time undergraduate student who has declared the Planning major, or a full-time graduate student who is working towards a Master’s Degree in Urban & Regional Planning.
The scholarships available this fall are:
- King & Jan Cole Scholarship, $1400
- Frank Schadegg Memorial Scholarship, $1000.00
- Len Zickler Scholarship, $1000
There is only one application for all 3 scholarships. The awards will be announced at the 2011 Chili Cook-off on October 28th. The application is to be returned to Rose in the Planning Office at Riverpoint, either electronically or in hard copy form, by 5 pm on October 21st.
These Scholarships will be awarded to the student(s) who demonstrates the most overall:
- Academic excellence
- Commitment to planning
- Potential future effectiveness in the field of planning
- Interest in specific planning issues